Working at Frank Lowe & Sons
Frank Lowe & Sons offers its employees a friendly and supportive environment. Employment opportunities are advertised externally in both print media and online. Guidelines on how to apply for advertised vacancies are included in the Position Descriptions. It is important that you read all the information supplied before completing your application. View Application Form
To be eligible for permanent employment with Frank Lowe & Sons a person must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident. For temporary employment, it is necessary for a person to hold an appropriate visa with working rights.
Some of the positions that we have available are:
- Truck Driver
- Seasonal Truck Driver
- Sales Rep
- Heavy Vehicle Mechanics and Apprentice’s
- Customer Service Officer
- Administration Officer
Staff of Frank Lowe & Sons are employed under the Road Transport and Distribution Award 2010 and/or Road Transport (Long Distance Operations) Award 2010. Administrative staff are employed under Clerks-Private Sector Award 2010. Frank Lowe & Sons does pay above the award rate. All employees are issued with the Fair Work Information Statement.
We require HR/HC truck drivers for the 2021 crushing season.
About the Role
We currently have a full-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced and qualified Truck Driver to join our team at our Innisfail branch.
- Loading and unloading of customers orders
- Timely, accurate and safe delivery of customer orders
- A commitment to a safe working environment
Successful applicants will require:
- Unencumbered current HC and an Australian Drivers Licences (required)
- CV Licence (required)
- LF Ticket (required)
- Experience in delivering to farms and construction sites (preferred)
- Understanding of safe work practices
- Understanding of load placement and securing
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol screening
- Must pass a medical
- Knowledge of Cassowary Coast and surrounding areas
- Effective time management, planning and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions, policies and procedures
- Able to work effectively unsupervised and in a small team environment
- The ability to work under pressure
- A genuine desire to deliver a high level of customer service
- A clean driving history
You will also need to have a positive and friendly attitude and be motivated. It is extremely important to Frank Lowe & Sons that you are honest, reliable and punctual.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in the role, please download and complete the application form and email your completed form, resume and cover letter outlining previous employment history and experience to admin @ frankloweandsons.com.au
View the application form here.